« Home | Hello moto »

Nelson... About Me...

Well... where do I start... my real name is Ronel... I am 23 years old... I have now lived in three countries which explains my strange accent. I am in my final year of studying Primary School Teaching at ECU which I am LOVING! This is my first ever blog entry and I am feeling quite famous and important now that my thoughts will be appearing on the internet. The most exciting thing in my life at the moment is that I am going to Rwanda in July with Riverview's Childrens Foundation as part of the Hope Rwanda project. So now that I have introduced myself... welcome to our blog... hope you enjoy reading our thoughts throughout 2006... feel free to leave us LOVELY messages anytime!

beautiful, just beautiful Nel *claps* welcome aboard!

Ur now 'linked' from el rancho ;)

Yipeeee, welcome welcome Nelson, it is about time!

Looking forward to more of "Nelsons thoughts!" ;-)

Yeah i know i have not updated in a while, i am thinking of doing a whole new look, and my blog seems to have taken a wander from what i started it up to be in the vety beginning so i am in the process of bring it back to what it was intitially all about, and that is My Loving Lord Jesus... ;-)

Hope to bring you A FRESH NEW LOOK and a refreshing spirit filled update as soon as u can :-D

Love Desmond

hmmmm a few errors on that lovely long comment i just did ha ha ha such as "Vety" WHAT THE?!?
And "U" in spead of I :-)
Anyway
You know what i mean, you are smart, presidents have to be smart right???
;-)

Post a Comment