« Home | 20 today! » | meet my new best friend » | Come along, it's gonna rock » | Beautiful Cowaramup Bay (Gracetown) » | Life with the sticks » | sleeping peace when day is done...that's what I mean » | a Man's guide to Women » | Nelson's Quote of the Week... » | Nelson... About Me... » | Hello moto »

birthday fun, flowers & coronas...

Hola
well, what a birthday! I am finally 20..yeehaaa.
Was spoilt rotten with gifts which included beads, 2 bunches of flowers (from the beautiful Tanya and my boss!!), jewellry, a six pack of coronas(weeee), clothes, money, not to mention a fabulous birthday breakfast @ Coco's - but most of all, being blessed with friends and family who love and encourage me (so cliche, but TRUE!), what more could a girl ask for?

great photos!!

great photos.. haappppyyyy bbbbdddayyyy

great pics.. and happy bday

Post a Comment