« Home | Soundtrack of Your Life? » | woohoo » | yay for IKEA » | Domestic Goddesses in the making... » | A tribute to Jodes » | Random shots of the week *updated* » | 80's disco » | aNiMaL aRt! » | The match making continues » | the blue bloggers? what the? »

New Art Piece

Hi guys, just thought I would post my newest art piece I have finished.It is painted in acrylics on a large canvas. I have had a week off work after the Big Weekend and am loving the time to be able to just relax and let the creative juices flow! Let me know what you think:)

Wow Jodes, that's so amazing! God has certainly given you an incredible talent, and seeing you do all your art in church is just so inspiring (especially the wall art backstage - wow so cool!). We don't get to see much of each other anymore, but I always think of you, and love seeing your artwork popping up at church. I'm so proud to be your friend. Keep going girl, you're incredible. Jenn xx

wow, stunning Jodes - that reminds me, we still have to go horse-riding sometime...wind blowing through our hair....ahh I can just picture it now :P haha

Post a Comment