« Home | The match making continues » | the blue bloggers? what the? » | Where is Everyone? » | Seeking Prince Charming... » | My First Official Post! » | Introducing the lovely Jodie » | the place to be this summer (and no, not the OC) » | new look for nelson and cathson » | Take off my shoes » | my week so far... »

aNiMaL aRt!


Well I'm bored so I thought I might post some of my artworks, as you can see I love painting animals! Let me know what you think.......

This Whale was painted for Gav, for his 29th Birthday.

I spent months doing this leopard, mainly because I got bored with it, as I usually do with my paintings, but finished it to enter it into an art exhibition. I didn't win anything but it was good experience in finding out how exhibitions work.

For those that go to The View, you may have seen this horse painting up in the hall a few months ago as part of the art display. I rushed this one a bit so that it was ready for the display but I think it turned out ok.

These two gorgeous dogs belong to my boss and his parents. I drew these dogs from photos I took and used chalk pastels rather than paints, and then gave them as christmas presents.

Thats all, hope you like!

nice! that's awesome.

some really good stuff there. i didn't realise you were so good at it.

Aw thanks Harry boy, nice to know someone appreciates my art and that you were bothered enough to actually leave a comment, I'm flattered!

wow hun, you are a very talented artist - love your work ;)

that's ok Jodie.

You can reward me for my compliment by placing a link to my blog in the side bar of this blog if you like :)

aaahehehe.

wow.. that's amazing.. you are good :)

x

wow.. just quietly i always admire the painting u did for gav when i'm at his place!..

Haha Harry boy, I will put a link on ours for you but you will have to ask the two other blonde bloggers permission first! Hey thanks Serg for your great comment, nice to know my art is admired:-)

Post a Comment