« Home | New Year Celebrations! » | How hard can it be !!??!! » | woohoo » | Christmas » | Margaret River Getaway » | Waiting patiently... » | oh did you see the stars colliding? » | Barefoot beauty » | the new love of my life... » | The ego has landed... »

hangin' with the girls


The other night, Jodes was kind enough to ask us over to her house-sitting place to join her for a yummy dish of lasagne. Good company, good music, good food and good wine, not to mention beautiful surroundings.

Then it was on to Mt Lawley for some coffee and cake - nice night!

wow.. your still alive Cath!

haven't seen ya for weeks....

In fact, now that i think of it...Ronel seems to be the only blonde blogger making many public appearances lately.

Crazy..

And whatever happened to that straight guy idea thing?

well..i have been enjoying the company of my new 'non-christian', Catholic boyfriend, which according to your blog, you don't approve of...so ya know...
FYI, I will be at church this weekend.
maybe consult the other BB's about the whole straight guy idea..

what the.... cath???

my deepest apologies for checking up on a friend i haven't seen in a while.

I think you should re-read my blog...

Firstly i quite clearly explain that catholics ARE christians... and secondly... i was not judging you, or anyone else for that matter and i make that clear in the post.. I don't see why you've taken it offensively.

I simply talked about the issue, referenced the fact that there's a scripture in the bible about it.... and then i opened the floor for OTHERS opinions...

i'm sorry you took it the wrong way. I didn't say "i don't approve".......I said for me personally i would struggle dating a non-christian..

Which i don't see why that would concern you if your boyfriend is catholic as he'll have the same core christian beliefs that you do.

you've taken it as if i was judging you, and that was certainly not the case.

strange what you hear from other people isn't it?....apologies for my behaviour, i get very protective of my private life, which i sometimes feels people judge and criticize. I hope that will change with time.

Post a Comment