« Home | Waiting patiently... » | oh did you see the stars colliding? » | Barefoot beauty » | the new love of my life... » | The ego has landed... » | Jay's Farewell and 21st Birthday Bash » | arrr de arrr arrr » | Coffee for Cambodia » | Princesses, Peas and Pirates... » | is it me or is it getting warm outside? »

Margaret River Getaway

Well here are some shots from the blonde bloggers getaway to Margaret River the weekend just past. I don't have many shots of us girls so I will let Ronellie post those when she gets round to it. It was the first time I have been to Margaret River and loved it! We stayed in a two bedroom modern apartment just off the main strip just for one night, long drive down but it was worth it! So here are some pics I took, mostly of landscapes though.









cool pics guys.

sounds like ya'll had fun together..

need a little holiday myself i think this summer season!

nice pics, Jodes - lovely times :)

Post a Comment