« Home | birthday fun, flowers & coronas... » | 20 today! » | meet my new best friend » | Come along, it's gonna rock » | Beautiful Cowaramup Bay (Gracetown) » | Life with the sticks » | sleeping peace when day is done...that's what I mean » | a Man's guide to Women » | Nelson's Quote of the Week... » | Nelson... About Me... »

cool cars, health spas & r'n'r

woo
I was totally blessed to be given a voucher to one of THE best health spas, Affinity in Cottesloe...was treated like a total princess, was fabulous! thoroughly recommend it!
on my way back, I must have seen about 5 wedding cars...and i managed to get a shot of this one...i want it! :P















my fav uncle from SA came to stay (as my dear grand-dad, Oupa, passed away last week - a big thank you to everyone who prayed for us...the funeral was incredible, I have never been so privelaged to be a pole-bearer, it was quite an emotional but proud moment for me, one I wont forget, ever)
so my sis, me and uncle Laurie spent the afternoon @ the lucky shag...was fab


Hey man so sorry to hear about your Oupa. Hope you're doing ok. know that you're in my prayers.

Post a Comment