« Home | Easter treats » | It's been a while... » | talk about a love song... » | cool cars, health spas & r'n'r » | birthday fun, flowers & coronas... » | 20 today! » | meet my new best friend » | Come along, it's gonna rock » | Beautiful Cowaramup Bay (Gracetown) » | Life with the sticks »

Wow…what a retreat

It started with the Rugby on Friday night…we were SO robbed :P…I’ll get over it eventually…
Then after the rugby came the car-ride down to Nanga with the oh so cool Josh, Nahum (Norm) and Marjie (Mooshasha..teehee)

The YA retreat was such a blessing to be a part of. So many new young people to meet and have an absolute ball with, share the glory of God with and to hang-out with. The sessions were brilliant, the food A LOT better than Serpentine :P and the scenery…well I haven’t quite found the words to describe its beauty yet!…strangely enough I didn’t take many photos…think I was just chillaxing and forgot all about it hehe










Canoeing was a blast…soo much hard-work, my muscles are still strained a bit. My canoe buddy was the lovely Maura, she’s quite the little navigator hehe. Besides having to carry to our canoe over sharp, slippering rocks (hence my huge gash on my toe which is now lovely and infected) and getting our canoe full of water, we had a BLAST :P...Can’t wait for the next one!







Mooshasha & Jo











Josh & Nahum











Josh going in for the dunk











3 AWESOME guys