« Home | Every dieter's worst night-mare! » | Girls, prepare yourself to be inspired! » | Recommended reading.... » | yaaay finally! » | Come along YA » | Matilda Bay » | Deep & Meaningful thoughts with Nelson...What it m... » | Wow…what a retreat » | Easter treats » | It's been a while... »

oh what a night

well I have to say our HerTime occassion was a great success! well done to everyone who made it as special as it was *cheers*..kinda annoyed i forgot to take pics :(

My highlights of the evening were:
~~> The fashion-parade
~~> The cheesecake
~~> The hot wine stuff
~~> Kelly Chisolm....she is so funny!
and Tricia Broadbridge...I have yet to find words to describe her strength and beauty

I took my lil church pal along, Rujeko...she's so awesome and down-to-earth and says the most funniest things when you least expect them...for example..We we're walking out to my car after HerTime in the freezing cold. We get in the car, i crank the heater up and she says in the most serious of voices looking at my heater and rubbing her hands together.. "I love fire-places" - ok...maybe you just needed to be there but i nearly peed my pants i was laughing so hard - thanks Jekky...i don't know what i'd do without you making me giggle!!










Karina, Me and Jekky @ the last HerTime event @ Christmas.