« Home | One amazing man.... » | I am still alive!!!First of all, sorry about the L... » | just over 2 weeks away! » | I can only imagine » | Fun times in England (wish i was there!) » | oh what a night » | Every dieter's worst night-mare! » | Girls, prepare yourself to be inspired! » | Recommended reading.... » | yaaay finally! »

gotta luv Chris

Ugh! i'm so disapointed im missing out on Coldplay's concert on Friday :( (but hey Rwanda will be amazing)
..... Chris Martin was interviewed by Andrew Denton on Enough Rope last night...and well, i just luv the guy!

here are some of my fav quotes of the night .... ;) (pardon the rude language - *covers her ears*)

CHRIS MARTIN: Not some people, no. No. I think certain music can accentuate people's personalities, you know? I think if you're a bastard, there's music that could make you more of a bastard, and if you're sweet, there's music that can make you feel more sweet, and if you're romantic, you know, then there's Simply Red.

...........

This is my favourite :P

ANDREW DENTON: And Coldplay is for who?

CHRIS MARTIN: Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success, grabbing of life. Coldplay's for people who know what life's about. They're always entertaining. Delightful to talk to. Sweet, charming, incredibly good in bed (hmmmmm?..). Virile. They have incredible success with girls, or boys, or both. They're generally just the world's best citizens. Maybe I'm biased, but I'm definitely right. - oooh yeaaah!

Coldplay are pretty great - loved the second quote :)

You may wonder who on earth I am Cath.. I used to go (well, I still do when I am home) to Riverview. So much of the things you say remind me of something I would say.. it's weird. We'll be back in Perth in Aug so maybe I'll seeya at church :) (I've met Ronel (eek, speeling..) many times).

hey kel! Yeah i remember meeting you @ church before...i always thought that you were a pretty cool chick! i think you're work over in India was incredible...can't wait to say hey again soon :P

haha nice quotes! I'll see you in 2 weeks Cath :) will pray for you and Ronel and team from here.

thanks my lil tin tin ^_^....sshhh don't tell the others but i'll miss you the most!!

I sat outside my house in Burswood listening to the roar of the audience & the echo's of 'Fix You' and 'Clocks' in the night air...wishing I was there. Was still cool to be able to hear it though.

Post a Comment