« Home | oh what a night » | Every dieter's worst night-mare! » | Girls, prepare yourself to be inspired! » | Recommended reading.... » | yaaay finally! » | Come along YA » | Matilda Bay » | Deep & Meaningful thoughts with Nelson...What it m... » | Wow…what a retreat » | Easter treats »

Fun times in England (wish i was there!)

Thought i'd share a couple pics of my cousins in England. I plan to do my whole touring thing around the UK next year...woohoo! - England & Ireland here I come!


cool shot!
the lil munchkin Poppy & Grandpa Colin

helloooooooo I'm back. sorry i haven't visited for a while. life's been a bit hectic. glad to see you're posting heaps...ronel sies man waar's al jou posts?
Ek wil egter befestig dat jy nou jou hande gaan reinig en kom tik want ek het benodig slegs 'n bietjie nuus van jou kant af jonge dame :)

Ek bevestig egter dat ek binnekort n voledige verslag oor my doen en late sal lewer. So moenie vrees nie, my bydrae is spoediglik aan die kom.

no..................!!!!!! :)

Post a Comment