« Home | New Art Piece » | Soundtrack of Your Life? » | woohoo » | yay for IKEA » | Domestic Goddesses in the making... » | A tribute to Jodes » | Random shots of the week *updated* » | 80's disco » | aNiMaL aRt! » | The match making continues »

Guess that colour!

well I just bought myself a beep beep! (say goodbye to the rusty old Honda and 'shecameinahonda' J.John jokes!) - can you guess what colour?

...also exciting news...a new hair-colour coming soon for Cath just in-time for Summer (not sure If I will be able to call myself a blonde anymore)...can you guess which colour?

there may be a prize involved....I haven't decided yet :P

What!? Are you abandoning the Blonde Bloggers! Are you colouring your hair purple?! I hope its a nice shade of purple. Hehee!

2 blondes and a brunette??

x

teehee i'll keep you guessing...all will be revealed shortly ;)

Post a Comment