« Home | arrr de arrr arrr » | Coffee for Cambodia » | Princesses, Peas and Pirates... » | is it me or is it getting warm outside? » | Guess that colour! » | New Art Piece » | Soundtrack of Your Life? » | woohoo » | yay for IKEA » | Domestic Goddesses in the making... »

Jay's Farewell and 21st Birthday Bash

Well what a great night on Saturday, at Jay's Birthday where we got to dress up pretty and have an awesome time with heaps of other people. The food was amazing and the speeches were really funny. It was great to see all the photos and the slideshow of Jay when he was younger. Well here are some pics of the night and I just want to say happy birthday Jay and I hope you have an awesome time travelling round the world and following your dreams :)














ahaha I can't keep my eyes open in photos to save my life! good times!...love you heaps Jay, we'll miss you!

HotDANG!!! Some one call the fire department because there is some hotties here!! Fo Sho!! Good times! We'll miss J...

PS. I love the blonde bloggers!

Aaw thanks Kymmie-jo! Us blonde bloggers learn from the best!(Elrancho that is!)

Post a Comment