« Home | gotta luv Chris » | One amazing man.... » | I am still alive!!!First of all, sorry about the L... » | just over 2 weeks away! » | I can only imagine » | Fun times in England (wish i was there!) » | oh what a night » | Every dieter's worst night-mare! » | Girls, prepare yourself to be inspired! » | Recommended reading.... »

we're back!

wow...I really don't want to be home, but I am :(...it's more of a culture shock being back at home...so many questions have been answered, yet so many remain.
My heart still is in Rwanda....so many good times and cherished moments with the beautiful people of Rwanda and Kenya...still finding it hard to put them into words!
sifting through 480 pictures I took...here's a couple :P




good to have u home!

it's nice to have you back too, serg :o)

Hey, great post. How are you feeling now that you've been back for a little while? Are you guys doing/saying something at church from your trip?

Do you want to go back to visit?

hey kel :) I'm feeling a lot better, after debriefing and chatting with people since I have been back. Tomorrow night @ church some of the crew will talking about the trip and showing pics, should be great :)

Post a Comment