« Home | I burnt my brownies...but life is good » | Australia Day 2007! » | StReSsEd » | dinner by the river? » | hangin' with the girls » | New Year Celebrations! » | How hard can it be !!??!! » | woohoo » | Christmas » | Margaret River Getaway »

Jurien Bay Holiday

Geez our blog is really slowing down! Sorry for all those out there that are kind enough to come visit our blog, I'm sorry that us blonde bloggers are so busy that we can't post as often as we like. I have just been to Jurien Bay recently for a week with my family. It is such a great small coastal town for those who just like to relax, enjoy beautiful clear and calm beaches and a bit of fishing. Its been an annual trip for my family since we were small kids so I just thought that I would show you what a beautiful place Jurien Bay is. Its only about three hours north of Perth near Cervantes and I highly recommend the place.


This is the beach we swam at everyday. Absolutely beautiful!



My brother, sister in law and I went swimming with the seals which was an amazing experience. Jurien Bay is a hotspot for marine life and has some great snorkelling areas.


wow, that's beautiful! swimming with the seals sounds blissful! glad to see you're having good times :P xoxox

that last photo.. sensational!

looks like a place to visit..

Post a Comment