« Home | Ronel's Birthday Lunch @ the Windsor » | bumper bashin' and all that » | Jurien Bay Holiday » | I burnt my brownies...but life is good » | Australia Day 2007! » | StReSsEd » | dinner by the river? » | hangin' with the girls » | New Year Celebrations! » | How hard can it be !!??!! »

Margaret River Fun

A couple of weeks ago me and my good friend Natalie went down to Margaret River for the weekend with her sis Andrea, Annie, Mal and Jason. We stayed at the Prevelly Caravan park in a cabin which was an experience! Even though we only went for a weekend it was still great just to get away from Perth and enjoy the beach and forest. Me and Nat went to some wierd forest maze which turned out to be this overgrown abandoned place out in the middle of nowhere. We didn't stay for long! On our way home Nat and I decided to stop off in Busselton to see the Jetty.



The Maze Entrance! Unfortunately the sign was the most exciting thing about the place! How sad!




Nat and I decided to go to the Colonial Brewery for lunch. It was very nice.



Natalie and myself on Busselton Jetty.