« Home | we're back! » | gotta luv Chris » | One amazing man.... » | I am still alive!!!First of all, sorry about the L... » | just over 2 weeks away! » | I can only imagine » | Fun times in England (wish i was there!) » | oh what a night » | Every dieter's worst night-mare! » | Girls, prepare yourself to be inspired! »

<-- Mutuyimana Marie Immaculee
Just a quick hello from Nelson!
It is LOVELY to be back in beautiful Perth. The Rwanda trip really was an experience that I will never forget. One of the highlights for me was meeting my gorgeous sponsor girl. To all you sponsors out there, it is worth every cent. The difference your sponsorship makes, not only for the child but for the whole family is truly amazing. I got to meet her mum too which was nice. It was a bit sad saying goodbye :-( but I am so encouraged by the work Compassion is doing and how well my little girl is doing as a result.

hooray...she posts! *cheers*
i was so privelaged to be a part of that, thanks for letting me film that Nelson ;)

Wow I can't imagine how fantastic that would've been.

The difference that would make in her life too.. to know someone loves her and cares for her beyond money, but to come across the world and visit. Something that will help her realise her value for a lifetime methinks.

What an honour for you!

Post a Comment