« Home | <-- Mutuyimana Marie ImmaculeeJust a quick hello ... » | we're back! » | gotta luv Chris » | One amazing man.... » | I am still alive!!!First of all, sorry about the L... » | just over 2 weeks away! » | I can only imagine » | Fun times in England (wish i was there!) » | oh what a night » | Every dieter's worst night-mare! »

things I love re-visited..

I do these every once and while, lots of fun :P

Things I LOVE:

• I LOVE Jesus….you are my world, my life, my soul. I love you forever.

• I LOVE reflecting on an amazing impact trip to Rwanda…the photos, the memories, the beautiful faces of the little people – planning my next trip!

• I LOVE the coffee machine at work…oh how I will miss you when I leave at the end of August! :P

• I LOVE a warm bowl of porridge with extra honey and a dash of milk on a cold Winters morning…oh yeaah

• I LOVE cocooning myself in my doona on a freezing morning (especially on weekends!)…but not when my cat decides to jump on my bed and lick my ears and nose :|

• I LOVE serving in my church.... not only is serving God an awesome privilege, but meeting fabulous people and helping them on their journey with God is just as good!

• I LOVE singing and rockin’ along in my car to some cool tunes….so not caring about the people who give me funny looks hehe – fav music right now: Keane – Under the Iron Sea and Delirious? – The Mission Bell.

• I LOVE Me & God time. Praying, journaling, or totally just sitting still and being quiet in his midst…nothing like it.

i'm sure there are more...can't think..after all it is Monday

what do you love?

luv Cath xxx