« Home | Seeking Prince Charming... » | My First Official Post! » | Introducing the lovely Jodie » | the place to be this summer (and no, not the OC) » | new look for nelson and cathson » | Take off my shoes » | my week so far... » | Congratulations! » | My Girl » | A tribute to Steve »

Where is Everyone?

I would just like to pose this question: Where is everyone?
A recent discussion with fellow blonde blogger C@th has got us thinking where everyone has disappeared to from the sunday night services at The View. It seems that each week there seems to be less and less of the usual crowd coming to the service, or that they slip out quietly after the service. What happened to the social scene of going out for dinner afterwards? After the recent discussions on singleness (if thats such a word) on the elrancho blog by redrolle, shouldn't there be efforts made for more interaction together? Just a thought.......

hmm.. im in chile.. that may explain something....

hi,how are you, you are beautiful, i so love, just visit back to my blog,and share about australia, i think is nice country

hahaha

Post a Comment