« Home | Congratulations! » | My Girl » | A tribute to Steve » | tea-pots, books and relationships » | missing the fam » | Psalm 145:2 (MSG) » | change of pace » | Africa » | yipeee! » | a few collages of Africa »

my week so far...

Fav place: Bed

Drink: Coke Zero

Fav thing: the stars

Fav movie: i went to the preview of a great aussie film 'Opal Dream' - brilliant!

Thing I look forward to: Friday/Saturday/Sunday morning in Margaret River with Beezy and poochy Asha :D

Fav flower: Iris's I just brought for my ma, luv you ^_^

Sad time: Peter Brock/Steve Irwin's memorial

Happy time: Francis and Joelle's engagement oooh la la :P

Fav meal: left over BBQ from the weekend

Album i'm listening to: Hillsong 'Mighty to Save' - Live

Reason i did this random post: Just cuz ;)

Reason why Nelson hasn't blogged in forever: I have no idea, but i want her back!!