« Home | Introducing the lovely Jodie » | the place to be this summer (and no, not the OC) » | new look for nelson and cathson » | Take off my shoes » | my week so far... » | Congratulations! » | My Girl » | A tribute to Steve » | tea-pots, books and relationships » | missing the fam »

My First Official Post!

Well I'm so excited to be a part of the blonde bloggers with two gorgeous awesome girls, Cathy and Ronel!

This is officially my first post and I don't really know what to say so I thought I might give you a bit of an insight into my life. So here goes:

I am a 24 year old gal who has an awesome loving family. (This includes all my family at The View!) I have an older sister and a brother who are both married now, and I have a gorgeous little neice Mia who I absolutely adore.

You have probably seen me around Riverview Church, as I volunteer in both Kidzchurch and Visual Arts with the awesome Kym (Redrolle) and Clare O. I love our church but more importantly love God and know that he has awesome things planned for my future! I have been on two mission/impact trips first to Cambodia and then recently to Rwanda Africa which was very life changing. I plan on going back soon.

I am a qualified Horticulturist, but for those who do not know what this means, I work with plants! I work full time in a nursery in Gidgegannup (thats in the hills) and love it! My other passion is art, particularly painting, my subjects usually being animals. I have sold one painting which I was very excited about and plan to sell more soon.
Well thats about it for my first post! Hope you enjoy!

woohoo! you go girl ;) noice post

Post a Comment