« Home | new look for nelson and cathson » | Take off my shoes » | my week so far... » | Congratulations! » | My Girl » | A tribute to Steve » | tea-pots, books and relationships » | missing the fam » | Psalm 145:2 (MSG) » | change of pace »

the place to be this summer (and no, not the OC)


...still a work in progress of course

Welcome to the new addition to our fabulous blog the gorgeous and talented JODIE!

Here are some photos of the blonde bloggers

BB

Exciting move. I suppose it has now become 'blonde leading the blondes'? Sisters, I'm loving the new look (both the blog and your new haircut).

And oh my gosh - pink never look so good. Good job.

:) tin x

Exciting times - the new blog looks great! Looking forward to some more quality stuff from Jodie x

Love the new blog & adding some spice with another contributor. You can never have too many (as seen on elrancho!). xx

so true jess..

Post a Comment