« Home | My First Official Post! » | Introducing the lovely Jodie » | the place to be this summer (and no, not the OC) » | new look for nelson and cathson » | Take off my shoes » | my week so far... » | Congratulations! » | My Girl » | A tribute to Steve » | tea-pots, books and relationships »

Seeking Prince Charming...




... these photos are of two extremely eligible bachelorettes, not only are these girls gorgeous but they are also smart, funny, loyal and they love God passionately. If you have what it takes (see selection criteria below) to be a prince charming feel free to leave a comment or see me (Ronel) for an application form ( :-) )

Selection Criteria:
- ridiculously good-looks can only be a good thing (tall, dark, handsome preferably)
- must be reasonably intelligent
- passionate about God
- must love dogs
- great communication skills
- must not be pre-occupied with certain parts of the female anatomy (Harry-boy I hope you're reading this :-) )

Ok, seriously now, I am just joking about the application forms but as those of you who have spent longer than 5 minutes with me knows, I LOVE to match make and I do feel that it is my duty to make at least one successfull match before I die so I will be on the lookout for eligible bachelors for my two blonde bloggers.

shame shame shame - haha thanks Nelson ;)

Ronellie! You cheeky girl! How embarassing!

hehe! isn't it nice to have friends so concerned for your well-being?!

I too am an avid match-maker.. the first successful match will "end" (begin..) with a wedding in Feb.. woohoo!

Good grief. Those girls are truly stunning! More beautiful than the common man could handle. I'd put in a bid of my own but i'm not even close to being worthy for either of them... So sorry Ronel.

And i must say, i'm pleasured to have gotten a mention on this fine new blog that seems to have been set-up.

i know what you mean though, Riverview seems to have become a hive of single hood lately.... Somehow we need to rectify this situation!

Good to see you ladies are attacking the problem head on.

HB

Nice work Kel! What is your secret?

HB - will add you to my singles database :-) sounds like you are a bit hard on yourself :-(

hehe.

I'm actually enjoying being single at the moment.

Have come out of a 3 year relationship about 5 months ago. So it's healthy for me to be single right now and trying to develop my own character individually.

Plus, no girls at riverview would date me now that they know i look at their boobs. lol.

keep it real.

HB.

hahaha..

Very wise HB, you just let me know when you're ready to be added to my database :-)

Post a Comment