« Home | My Girl » | A tribute to Steve » | tea-pots, books and relationships » | missing the fam » | Psalm 145:2 (MSG) » | change of pace » | Africa » | yipeee! » | a few collages of Africa » | things I love re-visited.. »

Congratulations!

oooh my...see my last post? They played 'My Girl' when Francis asked Joelle to marry him last night during his 'seven'!...I nearly melted into a little puddle of tears hehe

How amazing you guys are, a big WELL DONE and CONGRATULATIONS! Honestly, you two are the most beautiful couple I have ever met. It was a real privilege doing Africa with you both.

I pray for a liftetime of beauty, laughter, fun-times, challenges and helping each other grow even more beautiful through Christ.

~~> a lifetime of challenges? that so didn't come out right hehe...you know what i mean :P...we all need challenges to make us stronger :P


Love you guys!!