« Home | Brisbane here I come! » | Easter Good Friday » | Margaret River Fun » | Ronel's Birthday Lunch @ the Windsor » | bumper bashin' and all that » | Jurien Bay Holiday » | I burnt my brownies...but life is good » | Australia Day 2007! » | StReSsEd » | dinner by the river? »

Day 2 in Brisbane- MOVIEWORLD!

Well no slowly getting into things, we were off to Movieworld on sunday so that Cameron, Jeanettes 6 year old son could come with us. I hadn't been to Movieworld (only Dreamworld and Sea World). I love theme parks, particularly the rides so it was a fun day. Hard to fit everything in though with all the shows that they do. May favourite ride was Lethal Weapon, which is where you hang down off the rails in seats rather than in a roller coaster. Very fast and that many twists and loops, you didn't have time to be scared! Scooby Doo roller coaster was really fun too. Saw the Police Acadamy stunt show (recommended by Tim if you see this post!) which was pretty funny. Unfortunately as we were walking into the stadium area I was singled out by one of the cops in the show, how embarrassing! I made it pretty fast to my seat so that he didn't make me do anything. Here are some pics of the day:
Me at the front gate and the Fantastic Four in the parade.

Wouldn't be Warner Bros without Bugs and Daffy.

Batman, shame he wasn't any closer! Wild west log ride we went on.
I didn't really get any other pics of the roller coasters and rides, I was just having too much fun to bother!