« Home | On a serious note.. » | You know your pa is a graphic designer when.. » | One blonde down, two to go! » | Life in pictures and music » | Re-discovering me & God » | Happy Birfday beau-di-ful! » | muchos gracious ...thank you » | Amy's Birthday BBQ » | Last Days in Brisbane » | ...It's been a while, i know ;) »

Dreams


I love how my God is so much bigger than my wildest dreams..
On Hillsongs new album, Saviour King, my favourite song at the moment is One Thing, written by Marty Sampson.
The chorus says:
Lord your Name is higher than the heavens. Lord your Name is higher than all created things. Higher than hope. Higher than dreams. The Name of the Lord.
I have so many dreams for my life - to move overseas next year especially is my new found dream and I dream for miracles in my life and in other people's life...when I think of my wildest dreams, I picture wild horses galloping through a field...free as a bird! nothing in my way, nothing can stop me now. Free in Jesus! - so beautiful!
...and thanks to all the people who were praying for my family after the death of my Ouma - she was sent off in a beautiful memorial service in my home-town, Joburg on Friday.