« Home | You know your pa is a graphic designer when.. » | One blonde down, two to go! » | Life in pictures and music » | Re-discovering me & God » | Happy Birfday beau-di-ful! » | muchos gracious ...thank you » | Amy's Birthday BBQ » | Last Days in Brisbane » | ...It's been a while, i know ;) » | Day 3, 4 in Brisbane »

On a serious note..


Please pray

My Ouma (gran) in South Africa passed away at lunch time today. I'm not sure as of yet if i will be flying out to see her.

I have very fond memories of special times with her, she was a stubborn lady (i loved to tease her silly!), but she loved me so much.

It was expected for a while now, but it is still a shock. Please pray for healing of hurting hearts.
thanks

xoxo

Hi cathy sorry to hear that news about your ouma. will be praying for you and your family. oxox

Post a Comment