« Home | Re-discovering me & God » | Happy Birfday beau-di-ful! » | muchos gracious ...thank you » | Amy's Birthday BBQ » | Last Days in Brisbane » | ...It's been a while, i know ;) » | Day 3, 4 in Brisbane » | Day 2 in Brisbane- MOVIEWORLD! » | Brisbane here I come! » | Easter Good Friday »

Life in pictures and music

looking through my photo albums, I thought I would share some of the lighter sides of my life ;) ...with thanks to those two crazy blondes and 2 spicey red-heads ;)
...and I've also realised I really need to get out there more and start taking photos again..i miss it!


Stuff I'm currently loving:

~~> Rockin' on to U2 in my car (excellent cruising music)...Walk On is my fav right now

~~> Brooke Fraser - one talented lady!

~~> Tiger chai...mmm so tasty

~~> Catching up with my new cell group buddies


~~> Laughing...so good for the soul! I love people who can make me laugh

~~> design/landscape schemes I am coming up with for my Dad's new house

~~> **Good news story** After a good 2 years of patience, my Mum and I have finally purchased a unit together!! - so I'm very busy picking out colour schemes and furniture (so much fun!) stay tuned for Blonde Bloggers renovation rescue!