« Home | ...It's been a while, i know ;) » | Day 3, 4 in Brisbane » | Day 2 in Brisbane- MOVIEWORLD! » | Brisbane here I come! » | Easter Good Friday » | Margaret River Fun » | Ronel's Birthday Lunch @ the Windsor » | bumper bashin' and all that » | Jurien Bay Holiday » | I burnt my brownies...but life is good »

Last Days in Brisbane

Sorry I'm posting these a little late as have already been back in Perth for a week now, but here are the last pics from my holiday.

Me and Cam being silly. We stayed at the Sebel hotel right on Hastings st in Noosa.

The beach at Noosa, the water was so nice and warm.

We went to this fantastic little cafe right on the beach for breakfast.

The hotel pool and view from our room.


Went to Dreamworld on the last day, it was really overcast and stormy looking so unfortunately the photos didn't come out very well. I am somewhere on the photo of the "Claw" ride above. It was so fun, definitely my favourite ride. It swung up so high in the air and you come hurtling back down to earth, pretty scary, a great 'scream' ride! Had to go on it by myself though, I couldn't convince my mum or Jeanette to go on it with me, wonder why.....

The tigers were absolutely beautiful and did lots of leaps and jumps into the air. They also had three week old tiger cubs, oh so cute! They had them in a glass encased nursery where you could view them getting bottle fed and playing with the keepers, but mostly sleeping as they are still so young.
So thats it, my holiday in Brisbane. I think i will definitely have to go back again, its such a great place to visit. Maybe I will go and stay with Kym next time! It would be great to see her again.