« Home | Amy's Birthday BBQ » | Last Days in Brisbane » | ...It's been a while, i know ;) » | Day 3, 4 in Brisbane » | Day 2 in Brisbane- MOVIEWORLD! » | Brisbane here I come! » | Easter Good Friday » | Margaret River Fun » | Ronel's Birthday Lunch @ the Windsor » | bumper bashin' and all that »

muchos gracious ...thank you

Those close to me will know I have had a very turbulent past week. There has been a lot of tears and hurt, but ultimately God is the only one who will bring me through this...

I would just like to say a very sincere thank you to:

~~> Jesus - for forgiving me...even after I made a really stupid mistake, you still love me. My saviour, my one true love.

~~> Jodes, Nelson & Kate - my beautiful friends, you make me laugh til it hurts...without you and God with me, I would have gone loopy a LONG time ago :P

~~> My parents...you put up with my whinging and grumpyness...I love you to smigens
~~> Brooke Fraser...for what it seems like you wrote 'Shadow Feet' just for me....

When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
When the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
When time and space are through
I'll be found in you