« Home | Dreams » | On a serious note.. » | You know your pa is a graphic designer when.. » | One blonde down, two to go! » | Life in pictures and music » | Re-discovering me & God » | Happy Birfday beau-di-ful! » | muchos gracious ...thank you » | Amy's Birthday BBQ » | Last Days in Brisbane »

the end of a blogging era

It's with sadness that I announce the end of the road for the BB's! :( *sigh*

With three very busy, hectic lives, and each heading in somewhat different directions in life...and with nothing much to report (besides the engagement of Ronel!)...this can be a sleepy blog at the best of times! So if you're desperate to know the goings on of those three crazy blondes, you might actually have to come up to us and talk to us!! shock horrow, i know ;) We'll still be stopping by the other major blogs, don't you worry, you haven't quite seen the end of us just yet!
But for myself (Cath here), I look forward to many a thing..the launch of the Bourne Supremacy (which happens to be my favourite series of movies!) with Mr Jason Bourne *smile*, a possible move to the UK next year (depending what happens between now and next Christmas) a few months of physio as i was invovled in a major car accident last Friday, leaving my beloved beep beep in a crumpled pile that can't be repaired and my neck and back in absolute agony! *tear*, the wedding of 2008 of Miss Ronel & Mr Phillip!! and me keep on livin' for the Lord! testify! :P
With love,
The BB's xoxo

Hello Ronel,

My name is Amy; I work with Youth With a Mission in Perth, Australia. I work in our registrars department and am looking to update contact information for a woman named Ronel Van Der Merwe. If this is you, we'd love to keep up with you and keep you informed about all the good things that are going on here at the base. If you would like to keep up with us as well, could you please email us your current mailing address, email address and phone number? You can reach us at partners@ywamperth.org.au or you could call us at +618-9328-5321. Thanks so much!
Blessings,
Amy Giallanza
YWAM Perth Communications

Post a Comment