« Home | things I love re-visited.. » | <-- Mutuyimana Marie ImmaculeeJust a quick hello ... » | we're back! » | gotta luv Chris » | One amazing man.... » | I am still alive!!!First of all, sorry about the L... » | just over 2 weeks away! » | I can only imagine » | Fun times in England (wish i was there!) » | oh what a night »

a few collages of Africa

enjoy :)


the sweetest little faces you have ever seen!


a beautiful butterfly...me sharing my testimony with some school kids (what a privilege!)...Kym and little Florence...two cute giraffes

sunrise from my room in Gitarama (with private balcony..ooh la la :P)...safari sunset in Kenya....sunset at Hong Kong airport...sunset through the bus window

Francis & Joelle with some little sweeties in Kenya...a handsome little boy with face-paint...the school-girls danced for us...school-girls in blue


an amazing safari adventure...more giraffes...cruisin' in the safari van (with wind blowing through hair...ooh yeaah)

LOVE the pics... how i miss africa...

Enjoyed Cath :)

hehe yep..I miss it like CrAzY too :P

Post a Comment