« Home | a few collages of Africa » | things I love re-visited.. » | <-- Mutuyimana Marie ImmaculeeJust a quick hello ... » | we're back! » | gotta luv Chris » | One amazing man.... » | I am still alive!!!First of all, sorry about the L... » | just over 2 weeks away! » | I can only imagine » | Fun times in England (wish i was there!) »

yipeee!

So this Friday is my last official day @ work *tear* - drinks at work thanks to my boss - woohoo!
...i've decided to leave my lovely office in Subi in search for a new beginning...my plans? study next year...stepping down the pace with work life too to allow for some hard study time :D

so to reward myself for lots of hard work in the office...

...I'm planning my getaway to beautiful Magaret River/Cowaramup Bay with one of my great gal-pals...how excitement!...just us two, labrador asha (aka ashy), a couple of bottles of wine, some DVD's and a million dollar view...ahhhh

cath's future travel plans (God willing):

~~> Rwanda (my second home!)

~~> Ireland...there's just something about that place that makes me tick :P

~~> UK...visit the fam..good times!

~~> New Zealand...stunning mountains, white-water rafting, bungeeee!

~~> USA - visit my ol bro-in-law Eric in south caroliiiiina, i miss you HEAPS!

how about you?